- 8in. thick poured concrete walls for all walls in slab on grade areas.
- 8in. thick poured concrete walls under frame walls.
- 10in. thick poured concrete walls under brick veneer walls.
- All walls to be 3,000 PSI concrete, monolithically poured.
- All walls to be keyed to footings.
- Finished ceiling height to be 7ft.10in. plus or minus (except step-down areas).
- All exterior wall to receive 1 coat asphaltic foundation coating for damp proofing.
- Wall anchor straps to be placed a maximum of 2 anchor straps per wall.
- 5,000+ psi concrete, steel and fiber reinforced.
- 2.5 in. DOW Styrofoam insulation for warm and dry basement.
- Steel reinforced concrete studs.
- 10.25 overall wall thickness.
- Galvanized steel studs for drywall finishing.
- 3,000 PSI, 3in. thick concrete over 4in. 2b stone with 4in. under drain around perimeter connected to 24in. diameter x deep sump pit with lid.
- 3,000 PSI, 4in. thick concrete over 4in. modified stone.
Slab on Grade
- 3,00 PSI, 4in. thick concrete over 4in. modified stone
Concrete Walks, Steps & Pads
- Walkway from front entry door to driveway to be 3,000 PSI, 4in. thick over 4in. crushed stone, 3in. wide.
- Front entry steps to be 3,000 PSI concrete per drawings.
First & Second Floor Framing
- Sill plates – all sill plates in contact with concrete foundation shall be pressure treated lumber as required by code.
- First & second floor joists – all floor joists shall be trussed joists or 2×10 joists.
- Sub-flooring – APA approved 3/4in. tongue and groove Sturdi-floor -nailed & glued over floor joists.
Exterior Wall Framing
- 2×4 studs on 16in. centers with 7/16in. OSB sheeting or insulated wallboard.
- 8ft. high on first floor and 8ft. high on second floor.
Interior Wall Framing
- 2×4 and 2×6 studs on 16in. centers.
- 8ft. high on first floor and 8ft. high on second floor.
- 4in. vinyl siding.
- Raised Panel, 15in. wide vinyl shutter.
- Door surrounds, window heads and louvers as delineated on plans. All gable trims, fascia and soffit to be aluminum. All other exterior trim to be painted with one coat primer and one coat exterior enamel.
- Brick veneer on facades shown.
- Stucco facades (on facades shown) to be 2 coats; scratch /leveling coat and finish coat over # 15 felt and galvanized metal lath.
- GAF 25 year fiberglass shingles over # 15 felt.
Gutter and Downspouts
- Aluminum Seamless 4in. K gutter with downspouts as required.
- All exterior doors to be Therma-Tru or equal insulated steel doors with insulated glass. Style to be as shown on exterior elevations.
- Metal 16 Panel overhead doors, 8ft. wide x 7ft. high.
- Vinyl tilt wash, single hung windows with insulated glass, grilles and screens. Exterior colors available in white.
- All waste lines to be PVC.
- All hot and cold water lines to be copper.
- Water closets in all baths to be 1.6 gallon/flush with standard bowls.
- Family Bath – Fiberglass tub and shower faucet set.
- Master Bath – As plan.
- Bathroom Sinks – Cultured marble tops with lavatory center sets.
- Kitchen Sink – Double bowl stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Exterior Hose Bibs – 1 at rear of house, 1 at front of house.
- Water Heater – 50 gallon high – efficiency electric fired hot water heater.
- Underground 200-amp electrical service with breaker type distribution panel.
- Includes pre-wiring with jacks for (3) phone and five (5) cable (RG-6 wiring) outlets to be located as per homeowner.
- Electric fixture locations as shown on electrical plans.
- 220-volt dryer circuit.
- All fixtures to receive light bulbs.
- Standard lighting package.
Heating & Air Conditioning
- Rheem high-efficiency electric heat pump with central air conditioning, or equivalent.
- Each room to have minimum of (1) cold air return (except bathrooms and kitchens).
- PA Act 222 home efficiency package.
- R-15 fiberglass insulation in all exterior walls, total R factor of R-19
- R-30 blown in insulation in all exterior walls.
- R-30 fiberglass batt insulation in all flat ceiling areas.
- R-30 fiberglass insulation in all floors over garage areas.
Interior Wall Finish
- 1/2in. drywall throughout with fire code drywall where required by building code. Water repellant drywall used in all tub and shower areas. All drywall shall be perimeter nailed, interior screwed and glued, and finished in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Garage – Common walls and ceiling to living area shall have fire-code drywall.
- Primer and one (1) coat to cover off-white latex paint on all interior walls.
- One (1) coat primer and one (1) coat of white enamel finish coat on all woodwork and interior trim.
Interior Trim & Millwork
- Baseboard – 3in. colonial base in all rooms except bathrooms
- Window and Door Casing – 2 1/4in. colonial trim on all door openings except interior of closet. Sills only on windows.
- Interior Doors – All doors to be raised 6 panel Masonite except as shown on floor plan. All bifold and sliding doors to have drywall jambs with casing on room side only.
- Most stair cases to be drywall with painted pine capping.
- Stair Cases – main stairs to have stained railings. Balusters and skirt boards to be painted. Stained parts to be sealed and coated with one (1) coat of semi-gloss polyurethane. (optional on most models)
- Basement Stairs – To be No. 1 or equal yellow pine and painted finish.
- A selection of hardware is included with all cabinetry.
- Kitchen wall cabinets to be 42in. standard where shown on plan.
- Kitchen counter tops to be Corian Brand solid surface material.
- Carpeting – Over 3/8in. padding in the living room, family room and all bedrooms with fully carpeted stairs.
- Foyer, hall and kitchen to be ceramic tile.
- Vinyl Flooring – In laundry room.
- Ceramic Tile – Where Applicable, All soaking tub areas to have 4 1/4 x 4 1/4in. glazed Brite and matte ceramic tile applied to water resistant drywall. Platform tub in master bath to have mastic installation of ceramic tile to match floor. All grout to be white. Master bath, main bath and powder room standard with ceramic tile flooring and chrome (1) towel bar, (1) toilet paper dispenser. Marble threshold to be installed at transition points of ceramic floor to carpet in bathroom.
General Electric or Fridgidaire Appliance Package Includes:
- Free standing electric range
- Over range microwave
- Pot-scrubber dishwasher
- 1/3 HP garbage disposal
- Entry Door – To receive polished brass handset.
- Rear and Side Exterior Doors – Where shown, to receive polished brass handset.
- Interior Doors – To receive polished brass handset.
- Closet Shelving – Vinyl coated shelving in all closets. All bedroom closets to receive one shelf. Linen closets and pantry closets to receive (5) shelves each. One shelf to be installed over washer and dryer in laundry room.
- Two Coats of Bituminous Asphalt – 2in. base, 1in. top over 6in. modified stone.
- Areas disturbed by construction shall be finished graded, raked and seeded.
- Builder is responsible for clearing of trees as required to construct the home.